Easy, Essential Steps for a Flawless Face

6:15 PM Anonymous 0 Comments

How to bring back life to your complexion! Here are some everyday, simple steps to enhance your natural beauty. 

                                                   
Before Makeup Application
After Makeup Applicatio

Foundation takes away all the natural shadows and highlights of the face.

 So, sometimes foundation can make someone look more lifeless and dull than without it. To bring back color to the face, it's important to add some color back into your complexion. 



Step 1: After foundation, it's important to get rid of any dark circles under the eyes. I usually use a concealer that is one shade lighter than my skin tone to brighten the under eye area. Today I used my It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye to conceal. Make sure to properly blend out the concealer; I prefer using my beauty blender to blend out my concealer, but a brush or your fingers will work well also.  

Put the concealer in a triangle shape under the eyes and blend into the skin (as shown). Don't forget to set your under-eye concealer with powder to prevent it from creasing! 


Step 2: Personally, I think that bronzer is the most important step to any makeup application; it makes such a big difference. Bronzer brings color, warmth, and life back into your complexion. However, be careful not to pick a bronzer that is very orange in tone because then it can look unnatural on the skin. Today I used my Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer

Add bronzer to the contours of the cheekbones, temples, and on the outer portion of the nose. I love adding definition to the cheeks because it makes them look thinner and more defined. 

After bronzer, I usually add blush to the apples of my cheeks to bring even more color to the face. 

Step 3: I've only recently started filling in my eyebrows and it's made a huge difference in how my makeup looks. Adding color to your eyebrows can take some practice, but it really lifts the face and creates a nice frame for any eye-shadow you may want to apply. 

As you can see, my left eyebrow is filled in and looks much more polished. If you're scared of making your eyebrows look over-done or fake, try using a brow powder at first. One of my favorites is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder - I have the color chocolate. 

However, today I used my Mac Fluidline Gelcreme (in brunette) and a small angled brush to fill in my brows. 

Step 4: Apply a couple coats of your favorite mascara and you're good to go! Of course, I used my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara. 

I use these few steps when I want to a quick, fresh makeup look. Of course, feel free to add your favorite lipstick and eyeshadows to amp up this simple makeup look.